Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

headphines

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 06:32 PM)
saz78
Apprentice
Options
I am absolutley appauled ive tried loads to get my free headphones and know they are saying im over the 30day to claim them.
The man of the phone was horrible and put the phone down on me does anyone know who I can complain too via email as im sick of trying to get in touch on the phone. 
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@saz78: Sorry to hear of your frustration. Please can you confirm which phone you have, along with when and where it was purchased, and I will look into this further for you. In the meantime, can you confirm if you were able to submit a claim via the Members app on your new device? 

0 Likes
saz78
Apprentice
Options
couldn't submit a claim via members app it wasn't letting me,I just left it with all the covid going on, tried again and again and know they saying im too late but won't take into account me trying and the lack of help from customer services one put the phone down on me today i have the s71 and purchased on the 17/08 I have mental health and this sort of stuff gets me so wound up
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@saz78: What happened when you initially attempted to submit your claim? Valid claims must be made within 30 days of the purchase date, however you may wish to reach out to the Promotions Team at akgy500@samsungpromotions.claims to see if they're able to assist you further. 

0 Likes
saz78
Apprentice
Options
how do i do that? and it just would not go threw
0 Likes
saz78
Apprentice
Options
can i ask why comments have been removed ?
0 Likes
Ryana22
Explorer
Options
I've had the same experience, I contacted Samsung twice within the 30 days who actually told me I have to wait 14 days from purchasing the device and then I have 60 days to file the claim, but when I am eligible to claim for it, It should appear in my members app, lo and behold it never appeared and now they are saying I am outside the time period, their promotions are a joke
0 Likes