Support

Open search

Getting memos from Samsung Cloud

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi, my memos have been backed up the Samsung Cloud, but I cannot work out how to get them back to my S7 after deleting them. 

Cloud says I have 6 synced apps (one being memos)

354 memos

There doesn't seem to be a way to get them back to my phone.

Has anyone had success with this?

Perhaps even another 3rd party memo/note app that will let me try restore them.

Any help appreciated.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
@SJD1: Do you have Samsung Notes installed on your device? If not then please install it via the Google Play Store or Galaxy Apps > Open the app > Select 'Settings' under 'Import Data from Samsung Account' > Select 'Sync With Samsung Cloud'. This should hopefully import all your memo data from your Cloud account back onto your S7.
Highlighted

Thanks for that but that doesn't work.  I have had Samsung Support have a remote look & they couldn't help either despite actually seeing the memos (well, the memo app with 354 memos) sitting there in the cloud.  Even if I could open that file I could copy them manually, but it does appear it's impossible., which is a shame.memo.jpg

Highlighted

Hi, I cant find Samsung Notes in the playstore. Do es it have a different name maybe? Thanks

Highlighted

I have same problem. the solution is:

1-Download "Samsung Notes" app from play store.

2-Open the app then go to setting.

3-Chooice Import.

4-Under "Memo" select "From Samsung account".

Highlighted

I've done this also and all that come thru is memos that are still on the phone

I need the 5 memos that are still stored in the cloud. How do I access them,?

Highlighted

Iam having the same issue, I'd like to get memos stored in the cloud from the s note app. 

Highlighted

@khalid020202 wrote:

I have same problem. the solution is:

1-Download "Samsung Notes" app from play store.

2-Open the app then go to setting.

3-Chooice Import.

4-Under "Memo" select "From Samsung account".

There is no "import" choice.

Highlighted

Guys any luck?

Highlighted

Still waiting on this answer. I have 228 memos in my cloud and Notes DOES NOT import them from my Samsung account. Super frustrating. Just as the cloud shows my images, it should show these memos to download or copy...something!! Come on Samsung, help us all out!

Top Liked Authors