Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get dual SIM IMEI

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 02:25 PM)
Giovanni_T
Explorer
Options

Good morning everyone,

in case of loss/theft of a smartphone ... the manufacturer of the device (Samsung in this case) should know, and provide on request, the second IMEI of the mobile phone. Correct?

If not, is there a way to retrieve the IMEI codes (first and second) starting from the serial number of the device or any other way?

Thanks to those who will be able to answer me

10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Go to Settings, about phone

Its should show the imei for both sims, if you don't have the phone then you should have it with the box of your phone
acko54
Apprentice
Options
your second and both IMEI numbers should appear on first page of ABOUT PHONE in Settings
AndrewL
Options

@Giovanni_T: You can also register your device via the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Register, for access to your device details. To find out more, please check out the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/register-samsung-product/

The Find My Mobile feature is also a great way to remotely manage and track your device, in the event that it is lost or stolen. To enable this option on your device, please head to Settings > Biometrics and security > Find My Mobile > On, then toggle on the additional features below to your preference. To access Find My Mobile on your home computer, please follow the link below and sign in using the Samsung account details that are registered to the device. I hope this helps. 

https://findmymobile.samsung.com

Giovanni_T
Explorer
Options

My question wasn't that trivial...

And a guy no longer has a box or a phone?

0 Likes
Giovanni_T
Explorer
Options

And a guy no longer has the box or the phone?

0 Likes
Giovanni_T
Explorer
Options

Unfortunately, only the EMAI from which you connect is registered in the Samsung account (in this case the first).

The second is not registered.

My question is related in particular to how to recover the second IMEI.

How is it possible that Samsung does not keep (anywhere) the second EMAI of its smartphones?

Apple, on the other hand, does it!

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I guess you are stuck
0 Likes
Giovanni_T
Explorer
Options

I did not understand... "Stuck" in what sense?

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In the sense that you have no options if you don't have phone or box

You could try see if the imei are listed when you registered the phone with samsung, you did register it right?
0 Likes