Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Xcover Pro "Enterprise Edition" or not - what's the difference ?

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 04:51 PM)
Henrik_O
Apprentice
Options

In web-shops the Galaxy Xcover Pro is available in two versions: one labeled "Enterprise Edition" and one not - what is the difference between these two versions ?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Henrik_O ,

both seem to be the same case, however,  one of them is listed on our dedicated business page so that is why it has a different name. 

Henrik_O
Apprentice
Options

OK, I understand that the HW and the Android is identical, does this also apply for the preinstalled Apps and SW-layers ?

Is there any reason that I, as an individual single-user, should prefer a ‘non-Enterprise’ version over an "Enterprise Environment" version ?

Or should (now I'm guessing) the "Enterprise Environment" be seen as a set of additional features on the phone, which can be enabled during first-time boot-up by the companies with an "Enterprise Environment" Samsung service-agreement ?

The reason behind my question is that I, from a web-shop, have bought a Galaxy Xcover Pro, and on arrival I see that the package is labelled “Enterprise Edition” 

So now I am wondering if I should break the package sealing and start using the phone, or if I should return it and get a ‘non Enterprise’ version instead ? i.e. does it make any difference at the end of the day ?

Your clarification is very much appreciated 🙂

0 Likes
Henrik_O
Apprentice
Options

The clarification still seems pending on the question:       "Enterprise Edition" or not - what's the difference ?

Is there any reason that I, as an individual single-user, should prefer a ‘non-Enterprise’ version over an "Enterprise Environment" version ?

please ... 

0 Likes