Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy store

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 12:29 AM)
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I recently bought a galaxy a21s and there is an update available gor media and other devices however I cant install it unless I uninstall the old version, how do I do this

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Cassidy007
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @Members_jsPFQu4  welcome to this forum

If you want to uninstall any application, open Settings, go in the Apps section 

Screenshot_20200817-203523_Settings.jpg

From there , write the name of the application in the Finder...As exemple i wrote Acrobat for (Samsung)

Screenshot_20200817-203819_Settings.jpg

Click on the application, it will bring you here...Now you can uninstall it

Screenshot_20200817-203851_Settings.jpg

Sometimes, you won't find it in the normal application because it's a part of the system, so you have to click on the 3 dots ate the right top and select Show system apps...If you find the appli there, maybe you can't uninstall it but if you click on the 3 dots, sometimes it will let you uninstall the update application.

Screenshot_20200817-203600_Settings.jpg

If it works , please click on « Accept as solution » to help people with the same question

Have a nice day

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI visitez:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography ? If Yes, visit : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Unfortunately this did not work I cant find media and can only find device care and wellbeing

0 Likes
Em28
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I have also recently bought a galaxy A21s and have the same problem, I have found the media and devices app but can't disable or uninstall it, seems like it can't be uninstalled?

0 Likes
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

It seems there is no further help available🤣

0 Likes
Members_jsPFQu4
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Probably wasting my time writing this but since starting this thread the update seems to have disappeared and all my apps are up to date

0 Likes