Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Store isn't available in this country

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 11:51 PM)
partin
Apprentice
Options

Currently i'm in Kosovo, and the Galaxy Store says that it isn't available in this country.

https://imgur.com/a/B0L97ak 

The store has a limited view, and it won't update the Samsung apps.

The same thing is happening on an S7, S8, and an A70.

I've tried taking the SIM out, turning off location for everything, and using a VPN to connect to the store.

When I do that, I get the full view of the store, but it still won't update the apps. 

When I go to update, the update page just doesn't open. It won't sign into the profile either.

Has anyone else had this problem?

35 REPLIES 35
Leutrim kuci
First Poster
Options

I found a solution, I switch to Apple! 

Xavier
GizaR
First Poster
Options

a funksionon kjo per hide sim info pa e bere purchase premium appclonner?

0 Likes
realIK17
First Poster
Options

My phone model is sm-950u with the latest firmware.

Also looking for a solution. It had been bypassed in the past by removing the sim card, using a vpn, deleting the galaxy store and the theme app's data and cache. Since they updated the apps recently, it now shows a new error page (galaxy theme is not supported in this country s2006) and it can no longer be bypassed using the old method.

Now I can't even change the default wallpaper which is very frustrating

0 Likes
Yaw
First Poster
Options

Yes. I have tried same approach to get my s10 to work but it doesn't seem to be enough to solve the problem

0 Likes
Chr1is
First Poster
Options

@partin I have had the same problem and I've tried everything but nothing worked I tried a VPN, I tried to remove the data from the apps. In the end it was the sim card by removing the sim card it worked. Also by inserting the SIM card again the same problem happens so if u need to download or install something u need to take the SIM card out.

0 Likes
Cree3
First Poster
Options

I couldn't to open Galaxy store for a while when i am on wifi, but I could open it when I turned on data. I updated the app and I can open it on wifi too.

0 Likes