Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Store isn't available in this country

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 09:57 PM)
partin
Apprentice
Options

Currently i'm in Kosovo, and the Galaxy Store says that it isn't available in this country.

https://imgur.com/a/B0L97ak 

The store has a limited view, and it won't update the Samsung apps.

The same thing is happening on an S7, S8, and an A70.

I've tried taking the SIM out, turning off location for everything, and using a VPN to connect to the store.

When I do that, I get the full view of the store, but it still won't update the apps. 

When I go to update, the update page just doesn't open. It won't sign into the profile either.

Has anyone else had this problem?

35 REPLIES 35
Youdoofus
First Poster
Options
oh, and your cries for samsung to fix that issue of not being able to update or remove the apps will fall on deaf ears too, just look at the worsening issues with tizen as an example
0 Likes
Lucifer1978
Apprentice
Options

Hi, same thing is happening to me in Croatia in the last few days.. 10 days ago was still everything OK. I would remove SIM, clear cache and connect to VPN and Galaxy store would connect to, let say USA. But since few days ago this isnt possible any more.. Why? Is Samsung tracking us? I also try to uninstall updates, and clear data and cache and Galaxy Store again is showing like Iam in Croatia not in US? Weird. Sorry for my lousy englesh, hope you understand what Iam sayin.. 

Galaxy S10 plus
0 Likes
Tosi
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, personally purchased my phone in Germany but yesterday when I got back to Kosovo I can't  access  to my samsung account (everytime I'm getting: login failed)

I run a business and samsung secure folder is vital  to me, I can't enter to secure folder without samsung account, wich doesn't work

In Kosovo live 1.8 million people, I bet more than half of them are Samsung smartphones, show some respect for us please

Apple  fixed the same problem for 10 days or 2 weeks

DISAPPOINTED 

mirmir
Apprentice
Options

I found a solution, I switched to Apple!

beni008
Student
Options

To all who have this problem in Kosovo, 

Just remove IPKO SIM and use VALA SIM.

And activate VALA mobile data, restart the phone, open the Galaxy store and everything is fixed.

I have tried this method on 3 phones and all of them have fixed this issue. 

mirmir
Apprentice
Options

Faleminderit beni008,
metoda e jote funksionoi.

Kudo që është IPKO, aty janë problemet!

0 Likes
muli
Apprentice
Options
E vertet vlla, vetem a mundem pastaj me rrikthy ne ipko apo me mbajt ne sim vala?
0 Likes
mirmir
Apprentice
Options

Galaxy Store nuk funksionon me IPKO, por vetëm me Vala!

0 Likes
JJ-Goni
First Poster
Options

Same here in Kosovo, i'm samsung user since Galaxy S2, and it work fine until this year, now i cant use samsung account, galaxy store, i cant purchase nothing anymore no wallpapers, no themes, no aps from galaxy store, nothing, disappointed...😕

Samsung don't push people to switch on Iphone please!

partin
Apprentice
Options

@beni008 wrote:

To all who have this problem in Kosovo, 

Just remove IPKO SIM and use VALA SIM.

And activate VALA mobile data, restart the phone, open the Galaxy store and everything is fixed.

I have tried this method on 3 phones and all of them have fixed this issue. 

This doesn't work. I tried it.