Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S9 and note 9 One UI 3 and Android 11

(Topic created on: 25-11-2020 04:50 PM)
GalaxyS9Plusevdalisi
First Poster
Options

Hello guys, you know that Android 11 and One UI 3 will not come to the S9 And Note 9 series. This series was also not included in the 3-year update policy. I want these devices to be included in this 3-year update policy and receive Android 11 and One UI 3 update. And for this I want support from all Samsung Members Comunity countries by opening this post. If we get enough support Samsung will take us into consideration and consider this update issue. I would appreciate it if you like this post to support this post. I wish you a good day. 

2 REPLIES 2
Forzabox7154_SM
Pioneer
Options
That'd be cool...
savas285
First Poster
Options

Hello guys, you know that Android 11 and One UI 3 will not come to the S9 And Note 9 series. This series was also not included in the 3-year update policy. I want these devices to be included in this 3-year update policy and receive Android 11 and One UI 3 update. And for this I want support from all Samsung Members Comunity countries by opening this post. If we get enough support Samsung will take us into consideration and consider this update issue. I would appreciate it if you like this post to support this post. I wish you a good day. 

0 Likes