Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S6 won't sign into Samsung account after hard reset

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 10:10 AM)
Skyline34
Apprentice
Options

So i reset my Galaxy S6 and now it won't let me get into the phone, when i type in my email and password (which i know are correct) it says signing in and processing but then nothing happens...i tried reinstalling the official rom which did nothing, resetting it multiples times to no avail and i'm out of ideas.

Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920V 

any help would be appreciated on the matter and thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
This page maybe helpful to you

I am unable to Sign in to my Samsung Account

https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/mobile-devices/i-am-unable-to-sign-in-to-my-samsung-account/
Skyline34
Apprentice
Options

this requires me to be inside the OS, I'm stuck in the screen after the hard reset 😞

Skyline34
Apprentice
Options

not a solution either, i can't get past the login screen after hard resetting the phone, no restart or extra reset works.

0 Likes
x Lena x
First Poster
Options

Hey, im having the EXACT same problem now. Is there any solution?  Ive been on multiple forums and webpages, still cant get into my phone. If you have anything, please help

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hey @x Lena x. It might be worth contacting the Accounts Team directly on 08009951079. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
asdfs322
First Poster
Options

Me too. Stuck in the same situation. It asks me to login in which I typed in the correct details. Windows changed from "In progress..." to "Signing in". But then nothing happens afterwards. Anyone? 

0 Likes
davemonster
First Poster
Options

Just spent a very frustrating 40 mins on the phone to Samsung support...USELESS...My Samsung acct details are correct ...the only suggestion they made was spending $66 at a store to get it fixed...seems like a scam as the phone shows up on the Samsung website....no reason why they cannot remove the Samsung account requirement as it is malfunctioning...LIFT YOUR GAME SAMSUNG

0 Likes