Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy M31S severe error

(Topic created on: 20-03-2021 08:42 PM)
Kiran225
First Poster
Options
My phone's network and SD card is turning off suddenly and starts again. This happens every few minutes. 

Suddenly network of both sim cards goes off and a popup comes up saying "No sim card inserted" and after few seconds network appears again and now a notification comes in notification panel saying "SD Card Inserted". Attached the screenshots. 

I tried many options like factory reset, also updated to latest one UI 3.1 version, tried removing sim cards one after the other to confirm its not a network issue, tried removing SD card etc. But nothing worked this is completely phone issue,not an issue from network side. 

Also kindly share details if i need to send the mobile to samsung service point. I bought this mobile in india and now i am in UK, and the mobile is under warranty, can i get this repaired in UK. 

This is really a big problem for me. Beacuse of this i can't use my phone properly. Please help me with a fix ASAP.
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
hiimmatty
First Poster
Options

sounds like a connection problem. i reckon your network antenna is dirty, and the sd card reader and sim card reader connections are dirty. try cleaning them.

if it still doesnt work, could be internal connection broken.

call samsung.

0 Likes