Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy J7 2018

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 12:28 PM)
jord1p
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone,

After having temporarily removed sim2 card I'm unable to make it recognised again.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@jord1p: This doesn't appear to be a UK device, so I'm a bit limited in the support that I can provide. Where abouts are you based? Have you tried inserting SIM2 into the SIM1 slot to see if the issue persists? Also, try giving the gold contacts on the SIM card a rub with a soft, dry microfibre cloth to see if this helps. I'd also recommend pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the device restarts, then try inserting the SIM once again. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
jord1p
First Poster
Options

First of all, thanks Andrew for your quick answer. In fact, every sim card that works fine on SIM1 slot is not recognised in SIM2 slot. In one of my several attempts it succeed but until a few time it desappeared by its own again. I tried all your recommendations without any change. Do you think is there any software operation to do before assuming is a hardware issue?

Apart from that I don't know where and how change to Spanish devices support, could you help me please.?

Again, many thanks!,

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jord1p: No problem. If you wanted to reach out to the relevant Support Team in your region then please follow the link below, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you, and arrange any necessary repairs. To access the Spanish section of this site, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on 'United Kingdom / English' and select Espana / Espanol. I hope this helps. 

https://www.samsung.com/es/support/contact/

0 Likes