Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy J3

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 09:43 AM)
NigelHunts
Apprentice
Options

Please can somebody help? How do I get back to English language and my normal homescreen with my app icons? Really don't know how I got here. Don't understand German words or speaker!
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Oldcarp
Student
Options
Hi go to settings,in settings there is a language choice if your in German it might say Sprache,select the correct language
NigelHunts
Apprentice
Options
thanks but I do not seem to be able to get to Settings!
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Drag down from the top of the screen, click on the cogwheel, scroll down to ALLGEMEINES MANAGEMENT, then SPRACHE UND EINGABE. Click on SPRACHE... to open the language settings, then SPRACHE HINZUFÜGEN. Click the + symbol to ADD ENGLISH to the list, then if the option is there, either DELETE the German language profile, or set ENGLISH as the default language. Once ENGLISH is set as the default, long-press on GERMAN - this brings a dialog box up at the bottom, with the option to REMOVE it.
NigelHunts
Apprentice
Options
and a soft reset doesn't appear to get rid if the screen.
0 Likes
NigelHunts
Apprentice
Options
Really appreciated Steven. I'll try this out in the morning and let you know if it works. Fingers crossed.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
it seems like your phone has been wiped, where it says deutsch click the drop down list and select English and set the phone up
0 Likes
NigelHunts
Apprentice
Options
Hi Steve. Unfortunately not. the symbols do not appear when I swipe down as with other phones🙄
0 Likes
NigelHunts
Apprentice
Options
thanjs Ash but no drop down menu of language apoears however I tap or swipe. Automated voice in German whichni don't understand!Settings do not appear from top either.
0 Likes
NigelHunts
Apprentice
Options
soft reboot doesn't appear to work either
0 Likes