Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy J3 2017

(Topic created on: 29-06-2021 03:23 PM)
Frenchman96
Journeyman
Options

Hi Guys

Not sure what I did, maybe update or saving pics to cloud, but WHATEVER I did, when I press Gallery icon, none of my numerous pics are there, just kids games.

have tried to follow advice on net, but cannot see a menu button anywhere, so a step x step guide would be welcome.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you looked in the photos app?
Jess123
First Poster
Options
Hi I've got a Galaxy A 40 on Sky. I keep missing calls which don't come up on the phone. My friends say it just says this person can't take the call at the moment. Can anyone help. Thanks
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Frenchman96: That's strange. Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > Gallery > Storage > Clear Cache, then restart your phone to see if this helps? If not, head back to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset App Preferences, although please be aware that this will remove any personal settings you have made to all apps, not just the Gallery.

@Jess123: Head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode, and make sure that this is toggled off. Now, head to Settings > Notifications > Do Not Disturb, and switch this off if applicable. If the issue persists, open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary Services > Call Forwarding > Voice Call > Always Forward > Disable this option if it's active > Back > Call Barring > Voice Call > All Incoming Calls > Off. 

0 Likes
Frenchman96
Journeyman
Options

Andrew

My pics are now back in gallery, not sure which part of your advice worked but I did clear cache, so thanks.

One thing I am not clear about, is the difference between One Drive and Cloud if any. If I keep adding pics to my gallery, will it "be full" eventually, or does "clear cache" help.

BTW, as I am new here, is there a way of finding "my posts" in future to prevent me going through everyone's posts?

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Frenchman96: I'm glad to hear that your issue has been sorted. Where your backups are concerned, Cloud refers to the Samsung Cloud service, however Gallery backups are no longer supported. You can still backup your photos directly via OneDrive, or head to Settings > Accounts and Backup > Backup and Restore and backup your photos using your Google Drive account, if applicable. 

To find your posts on Community, tap on your profile picture at the top right of the page > My Profile, and you will see a record of your posts here. Simply tap on the title, and you will be redirected to the relevant page. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes