Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy AI Extras

(Topic created on: a month ago)
ElliotMackness
Apprentice
Options
Hiya team 👋
I was thinking about what extra bits could be added to the Galaxy AI suite to help improve our focus and boost productivity and creativity.

I'm thinking an Email assist on Samsung Email with compose assist and summarise being key features. Add to Bixby the ability to summarise all the key emails you have unread as well.

Maybe also an expansion of galaxy ai to include Samsung health recommendations with a health assist for key medical information summarised from the latest on particular ailments, treatments, or even exercises. Health assist could also include a diet assist to give you an idea for food and exercises as a plan.

What features do you want to see added?!
3 REPLIES 3
voltyvic
Explorer
Options
Love the idea of AI to help & expand on the health side (recommendations & other things you mentioned). An AI program for helping with phone use if you have ADHD would be good for a start 😆. Tie the AI in with more education on how to use the phone's accessibility features (which can be really tricky to set up in themselves, particularly if you develop a new health issue). Maybe it's already there, but if AI can make it easier & more obvious then great
Deanbed
Voyager
Options
Well dependant on your needs & lifestyle, I have written some interesting letter to my employer using AI as they change what I type into a more professional manner. I am now thinking how could it possibly help me as I semi retired last week due to diagnosed early dementia so any ***** for memory would be good but I think that is beyond AI capabilities. example repeating myself & forgetting names & information or tasks that I have been given within just minutes. That's what maybe can be looked at. I have great long term memory ie national insurance number, army number from 40 years ago.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung welcome all feedback on how to improve features @ElliotMackness 

Please do also send feedback via your Samsung Members App 👍 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes