Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A41 Bluetooth Could'nt connect

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 02:26 PM)
MW07
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have Samsung Galaxy A41 Bluetooth paired to my laptop but all file transfers fail as my Bluetooth status is 'Couldn't connect'.

I tried multiple options like restarting both the devices, restarting the Bluetooth & clear cache, clear data but none resolve the issue.

Any help, suggestions workaround much appreciated!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @MW07, are you still having issues with this? Are you transferring files from the phone to the laptop or vice versa? Does the Bluetooth on both work fine otherwise? 

0 Likes
MW07
First Poster
Options

Yes I still have the issue. I am transferring files from phone to laptop. But irrespective of the transfer 'to or from', I believe the paired Bluetooth device should be in connected status on my Samsung A41!!

No, I do not have any other Bluetooth device (eg wireless earbuds etc) or anything else to check the phone Bluetooth working otherwise!

Good point, I need to see how else I could check phone Bluetooth works otherwise!

But I can confirm, both the devices can see detect/visible to each other(phone & laptop) once the Bluetooth was turned on!

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks, do you get to the part where your laptop shows it's receiving a file? Also, do you get this error on the phone or on the laptop? 

Can you also make sure that the phone's software is up to date? Settings > Software update > Download and install. 

0 Likes