Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my mobile S8

(Topic created on: 20-11-2021 04:26 PM)
HatNailer
Apprentice
Options
Hi

Samsung Find my mobile can not locate my phone, but google find my device can, I have activated everything in the settings , any ideas ? Thanks 
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

What is Find My Mobile and how can I use it to locate, lock or wipe my device?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-find-my-mobile-and-how-can-i-use-it-to-loc...
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try wiping the cache partition on the phone and that should resolve the issue. To do this, just search 'how to wipe cache partition S8' and you should find what you are looking for 🙂. Hope this helps! 😎
0 Likes
HatNailer
Apprentice
Options
Thanks guys, I've tried everything you suggested but no joy, it states that the network status is offline, but it isn't ,very strange
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @HatNailer ,

have you tried to restart the phone? If so, please remove your Samsung Account from Settings> Accounts and back up> Manage account> Select the Samsung one> Remove account. Once done, re-add the account from the same path.

0 Likes
HatNailer
Apprentice
Options
Hi Tess

Just tried as advised no joy I'm afraid
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Are you trying to locate this from your own phone or a different device? Does the phone have a connection to a strong network? 

0 Likes
HatNailer
Apprentice
Options
From a different device, I also have a very strong data connection, its bizarre!!
0 Likes