Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everlasting batterie

(Topic created on: 10-10-2022 11:26 AM)
Everlasting batterie
First Poster
Options

Hello,

i was thinking to myself that there are lots of great inventions in your smartphones (like the folding screen technology…) so i thought to myself that you habe one of the finest engineers and a new innovating idea won‘t be an obstacle. The idea always occurs to me when the batterie of my phone goes empty and i have forgotten the charger at home (or just be in the middle of the desert (no power supplies) ) so i found a solution for charging that can make innovation in the meaning of technology: why not just make a smart phone who has solar panels on his back?! When your phones goes with empty batterie just flip your phone, let the back of the phone  get sunshine and it will reload, just as simple as that! If you ever manage to do this innovating idea i would appreciate if you just send me just one of the first serie of such phones thank you!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You can buy a solar power bank for less than £20. Solar would add to the expense of an already overpriced device.
Everlasting batterie
First Poster
Options

Because it is an overpriced product it is essential to give this product good technology that worth the price that‘s a first. Second they can produce also a line of power banks that are solars as well…  the main idea is for everlasting power where no power supplies are around

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
No need to add solar to phones when solar power banks already exist.

https://gear-tech.co.uk/products/500000mah-solar-charger-waterproof-power-bank-external?variant=3938...
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There have been phones with solar panels already. Though normally Rugged ones. They never really sold as they were too big to carry around
They tend to be really bulky which for most people will not be practical.
Plus not being aesthetically pleasing to look at.
I don't think the surface area would provide a practical meaningful charge, as will take many hours just for a small amount.
You will also be leaving the phone in direct sunlight, so heating it up and potentially damaging the phone
A solar power bank would be a much better option
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A review of various price ranged  Solar Power Banks here https://uk.bestreviews.guide/solar-power-banks 

I have not tried any myself yet mind you.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.