Support

Open search

Dual messenger on j7 WHY NOT S8?

Highlighted
Explorer

Why not put this cool feature on S8 dual sim too?

It's on the J7 max.

I wonder how long it will take for someone to notice this let alone follow it through

48 REPLIES 48
Highlighted
Explorer
agree, why not s8
secure folder isn't convenience to use compare with dual messenger
Highlighted
First Poster

I agree s8 it's flag phone Samsung must do butter for s8 I have s8+ sumsung should send an update to make this app for s8 line it's make me sad really i payed for primary phone & not get like normal Samsung phone 

Highlighted

Hi guys! :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the suggestion here! We've let our HQ know about it, and will keep you updated on the response.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

Any updates on the Dual Messenger for the Samsung S8+. We really need this feature for our S8+ '' Dual Sim''..  

Highlighted

is there any update on the matter ? or any response ?

switching back and forth to the secure folder is very not efficient

Highlighted

Hi @Bakpau and @MahzuzShah. It's still being looked into by Samsung HQ, but hopefully we'll get an outcome on that soon. :robothappy: Appreciate that the switching back and forth to the secure folder isn't ideal for you guys.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

To be honest, switching to Secure Folder isn't helpful, please let us know if there's any updates about it.

Thank you! 

Highlighted

Always Samsung late to care about them Clint I'm already switched to Huawei & enjoying dual massenger that's aproblem when company release more than phone in the year so they can't concentrate what's going on really unfortunately I sold my s8+ because of Samsung but cool feature on non flagship phone 

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello, all
Thank you for your interest in Dual Messenger.

Reflecting your feedback, the S8 is preparing to provide dual messenger when OS upgrades.

Please wait until that time.

Thank you!

Top Liked Authors