Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone want tips on how to save battery life?

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 04:37 PM)
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Hello everyone, If any of you are looking at this post and want my help in making your battery last longer, please feel free to comment down below and I will be happy to help you.
3 REPLIES 3
MarcGuitar
Navigator
Options
I'm always open to ideas. Note10 plus.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
screen brightness, closing all apps after use and check your screen time.. these are some of the things I had to do with the 1st beta update for my s10+ .... just to try a make the battery last more than 12 hours
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
First tip, always keep dark mode on if that's ok with you. Secondly, go to settings, then go to connections, go to more connection settings and turn off nearby device scanning as that setting uses a lot of battery in the background. The third tip is to uninstall any apps that you don't use because the less apps there are, the less that your battery will be wasted in the background. Before I changed all these settings on my s20 plus, the battery would last about 6.5 hours but now I have changed the settings, the battery gives me about 10 to 12 hours before it runs out of battery which is a huge improvement. Please use these tips and you will have a much longer lasting phone and battery. Hope this helped!