Did you mean: 

display, fishi notice on my S3 GT-I9300

(Topic created on: 12-10-2021 04:28 PM)
Members_pCWDT3l
First Poster
Options

Hey,

please refer to the attachment

Is there some1 out in the samsung wilderness who is able to explain this peculiar message in "the black box" which appears right after switching on the mobile.

All of the Applications working properly once initiated but right after leaving a Application, this lousy box pop's up again. 

Screenshot_2021-09-13-23-15-36.png 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_pCWDT3l 

That would annoy me too !

Please put the phone into Safe Mode > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ which disables everything but the stock apps, just to see if it's one you've downloaded that's causing this.

This could be your theme too which Safe Mode will temporarily stop too,

Another option is to clear the cache and if needed the data part of your camera as I see that pop up mentions the camera.

Settings,  Apps, Camera, Storage,  Clear cache,  Clear Data.

Another generic solution is to clear the phones system cache files which no user information is lost this way.

Clear your System File Cache vai the instructions in the Samsung Link. You may need to hook upto a computer or insert your headphones to get to the recovery menu. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

A very last resort would be a back up and factory reset before having to seek support at a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_pCWDT3l
First Poster
Options
  • He guys,
  • Fantastic, thanx for replying on my lousy problem.
  • Actually, I'm not so familiar  in diving deep into software issues it's more like a step in the dark for me, nevertheless I'll start the show as recomended  by you.
  • best regards
  • Arthur
  • ps
  • I've tried my local german samsung community/help desk
  • these guys are, frankly spoken quite communicative but not of help they just recommend to go 4 a new mobile phone.  
  •  
0 Likes
Members_pCWDT3l
First Poster
Options

He guys,

Just like to come back to my S3 problem. 

The S3 unit  finally went back to work i.e. by following the instruction shown on youtube video e.g.

"Samsung Galaxy S3 -How to perform a factory data reset"

or

"How to remove Factory Mode on Samsung Without Rooting"

thanx for your help & kind regards around

Arthur

0 Likes