Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing/Reappearing Emails!!

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 12:39 PM)
allaninblack
First Poster
Options
For the last 2 weeks or so, emails in all my accounts have been disappearing from my phone only to reappear, usually when new emails arrive. This pattern keeps reoccurring. I've tried removing then adding email accounts on my phone but the problem persists. There is no problem however with the email accounts on my pc.

I have an S7.

Anyone help?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
CM20
First Poster
Options
I have this issue as well
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

To troubleshoot the issue please open your Email app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop-up box > Select your email account > Sync Account > On > Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom > Select 'Sync' from the Quick Panel. While you are in the Email Settings menu please check your Sync Schedule and Sync Period, and make sure you have Limit Retrieval Size set to 'No Limit'.

Nickm10
First Poster
Options
I too have the problem. I've done all the above and it's still happening.
0 Likes
Nickm10
First Poster
Options
My phone is an S7 edge and I also have a Galaxy tab A. When my emails disappear and reappear on my phone they do it at the same time on my Tab A. They may do this even though the devices have just synced. It seems to happen most in the middle of the day I think. I've scanned for malware and optimised my devices but it doesn't help. The same email account on my pc (IMac) is unaffected. This is very irritating because it's hampering my ability to see emails away from home.
0 Likes
Charlee948
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much Andrew, you have just solved my problem, Bless you!

0 Likes
nogga
First Poster
Options
Have a S22 mine is fine but my partners phone has a issue where we delete emails 10 mins laterbthey all reappear 2700 email and counting
0 Likes