First Poster
Options

broke my phone's display badly how to recover its all data like files

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Vivianxt: I'm sorry to hear that you have damaged your phone's display. If you haven't created an external backup of your device, then I recommend arranging for the phone to be repaired at an authorised Samsung Service Centre, so you can regain access to your data. With this in mind, please head to samsung.com > Scroll down to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred channel (Phone, Live Chat or Social Media) and an advisor will be able to get this arranged for you. Depending on your settings, some of your personal data such as contacts, calendar and photos may have automatically been backed up to your Google and Samsung accounts, and can be synced to another Samsung device by registering the same details at the setup stage. I hope this helps. 

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Vivianxt: I'm sorry to hear that you have damaged your phone's display. If you haven't created an external backup of your device, then I recommend arranging for the phone to be repaired at an authorised Samsung Service Centre, so you can regain access to your data. With this in mind, please head to samsung.com > Scroll down to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred channel (Phone, Live Chat or Social Media) and an advisor will be able to get this arranged for you. Depending on your settings, some of your personal data such as contacts, calendar and photos may have automatically been backed up to your Google and Samsung accounts, and can be synced to another Samsung device by registering the same details at the setup stage. I hope this helps.