Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

damaged s7 (sm-g930f)

(Topic created on: 22-04-2020 11:23 AM)
thebuilderdude
Student
Options

I have a damaged galaxy s7 sm-g930f, that was dropped and now the screen does not work at all, I have tried to access the phone using the find my phone facility but it states the phone is off line. I have tried to switch the phone off and on again using the power and volume down buttons, but it still states the phone is off line. Is there any other way I can access the data on my phone by plugging it in to my pc?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
thebuilderdude
Student
Options
smart switch doesn't Pick up my s7 either when I plug it in Smart switch returns “Failed to connect the device Please disconnect the device and try connecting again” etc
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @thebuilderdude ,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened to the phone. Is this still operative? If so, have you introduced your PIN on the screen?

0 Likes
thebuilderdude
Student
Options

Hi, No the screen is blank and does not work. the phone is on but I can't seem to do anything with it

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

If you are unable to access the phone Home Screen you would be unable to locate the device and get the files inside the phone @thebuilderdude , I'm afraid. 

0 Likes
thebuilderdude
Student
Options

So that bring me back to my original question "Is there any other way I can access the data on my phone by plugging it in to my pc?" Do Samsung know a hack or some other software or method that will allow me to pull off my data from my damaged phone to port to my new phone (which is another s7) Thanks

0 Likes