Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused over S21 and S22

(Topic created on: 18-09-2022 02:35 PM)
MubiN96
Explorer
Options
I'm not a fan of S22 at all my eyes are at S21 since it has more battery life than the S22. This is where I'm confused since S22 is the lastest brand and that's where my problem is i don't know which one to buy.

What do you all think about these 2 devices?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TehSpacey
Journeyman
Options
I have the s22 ultra an its literally my favourite phone out so far
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I have s21 and its great. I bought it after my A51 5g malfunctioned because the s22 wasnt out yet. It has not disappointed. Especially if you dont want to spend too much money, then the s21 is available for some pretty good deals whereas the s22 may be considerably more expensive so it depends on your budget.
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi, Since you are planning to buy 1, would say go for S22 plus/ultra (depending up on whether you want an S pen). 

If there is no urgency, you could also wait for another 6months or so and go with the newest (S23) :winking-face:

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@MubiN96: From a technical perspective, the Galaxy S22 edges out the Galaxy S21, although both are fantastic devices. As others have mentioned, the S21 will be a bit more affordable given that its been around a bit longer, but if you'd like to compare the 2 phones to help with your decision, then why not take a look at the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-phone-buying-guide/samsung-s21-vs-s22/

Joe_N
Navigator
Options
The S22 ultra's battery life is not great. Even phones like the Fold 4 with less battery capacity perform better due to the newer processor. I traded my S22 ultra in. The S21 was great for me.
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
I've had 3 S21 ultra, the reason for so many was insurance replacements, it was a great phone but quite large and heavy, was also quite overkill, the battery life was absolutely amazing, wasn't a fan of the curved display, I'm now running a S21 FE which may leave some confusion, the draw for me was having a snapdragon 888 in a uk phone and it's more compact size, there are also some insane deals right now, I sold my ultra for 400 and traded a smashed A50 for £150 so the FE owes me nothing, if It wasn't for exynos I would have gone of for the S22 plus
MubiN96
Explorer
Options
In the end I bought the S22 plus rather than S21. As for S22 Ultra is too large.
0 Likes