Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean storage button

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 12:38 PM)
Yxalag
Journeyman
Options

On my Galaxy S7 phone, under Settings - > Device maintenance -> Storgage

there used to be a 'clean now' button, but a few days ago it suddenly disappeared. The equivalent still exists under Settings -> Device maintenance -> Memory

but under storage it just disappeared. I didn't even do any software updates prior to this.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? And any advice on how to restore it? 

Go to solution
22 REPLIES 22
Abdul_Wahab
Apprentice
Options

Hey everyone, I also had this issue and fixed it easily. It is not gone forever. Though, it is long to write and hard to tell so I made a video on it. Go check it at this video. I did put hard work to make it as simple as possible, so please help me out too by liking the video (so others can too watch it) and subscribing to my channel (don't forget the bell).

Thank you for your help in advance :face-with-tears-of-joy:

dr_jett
Student
Options

Thank you for this solution. Your 2-part process (uninstall updates & download prior version) seems to work just fine... at least for now, LOL. Coincidentally, my version numbers were the exact same as yours. Great job on the video!  🙂

0 Likes
mrmgoo
Journeyman
Options

I have a Samsung  A20e, I have the cells same problem 2-weeks ago storage was wondering something terrible. And my other files or 77 GB in my app tiles was trembling up. I found out I have a virus on the phone and I had to do a factory reset but before I did that I backed everything up on Google. After I start to reset today and got my phone back up and running it's a lot better it sounds like you got viruses

0 Likes