Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Charger

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 09:20 PM)
Yashk
Journeyman
Options
Samsung started criticising apple for removing the charger from the line. Now samsung is following the same path. Highly disappointed. Budget cuts all the way samsung ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž.
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@Yashk: Sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding this matter. We discovered that more and more Galaxy users are reusing accessories they already have, therefore we are transitioning to the removal of plug socket adapters and headphones in our latest line of smartphones. A USB-C data cable will be provided though, which can be used for charging. 

0 Likes
Yashk
Journeyman
Options
What do you guys have to say about the criticism that was made to apple regarding this.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options
I think there's less need for a charger to be supplied with the phone as wireless charging has become so popular.
0 Likes
Yashk
Journeyman
Options
Tell me this how would you plug in the wireless charger ?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options
I plugged it in to the charger that came with my S6 Edge about 6 years ago. The ones for my S8 and S10 are still in their boxes.
0 Likes
Yashk
Journeyman
Options
I see .. does it have fast charging. ๐Ÿคฃ... Plus not all users have their chargers man.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options
I charge it once overnight so don't use fast charge.
0 Likes
Yashk
Journeyman
Options
Ok, basically your over charging your phone overnight by depleting it day by day. And rather having an expensive phone with a fast charger to charge within minutes of a charge ๐Ÿคฃ and conserving your battery. ๐Ÿคฏ.
0 Likes