Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash back, never paid

(Topic created on: 22-07-2021 04:14 PM)
PhilLUFCLRRL4ever
First Poster
Options
I purchased 2 Samsung S10 lites from Samsung and was informed that there was cash back on both phones,  pre first lockdown. After waiting for a bit I tried to get in touch but gave a lot of space too the pandemic. It now looks as if my cash back is lost and it wasn't just a couple of pounds.
As anyone else had this?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@PhilLUFCLRRL4ever: Please can you confirm when you purchased the S10 lites, and I will look into this for you? At the time, did you place a claim for the cashback, and receive confirmation that the claim had been validated? 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@PhilLUFCLRRL4ever  as @AndrewL states you would need to have submitted a claim for the Cashback.  If so the Moderators can certainly investigate this.

I submitted a claim recently and whilst still processing have been informed it has been provisionally approved.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

charliegirl147
First Poster
Options
Same here! Though mine was for 100 for an s21. Have been on the phone to my provider who told me to come onto this app and click the "claim cashback" button... can't find that! What a scam!