Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 09:05 AM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
CfB73
Apprentice
Options

And since a couple days ago also on my A5 I cannot upload photos through the Facebook app. Now I just completed a Samsung update just before this error started to occur. I have tried everything to clearing the cache, restarting my phone, clearing all browser history, disabling chrome browser, petty.lich everything except a factory reset. 

I am.wo.dering of there is a bug that might of been with the recent update creating this issue? 

0 Likes
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options
Yep. Unfortunately fb wouldn't open once I'd uninstalled. Reinstalled and it still didn't work. I've messaged the developer via playstore. Let's see if I hear anything back.
CfB73
Apprentice
Options

I also am having the same issue and own a samsung A5. Just before all of this started to happen for me as well. There was a Samsung OP system update. I am wondering of the software update has a bug and is affected the ability to upload photos in thr fb app.? 

I have tried everything to you have as well to see of I could correct the issue. I even tried calling facebook help line 1-888-505-5444 . They took my info and said they would have a technical support rep contact me back. That was a day ago so I am still waiting.  I just have this feeling it's not fb and likely the op system update of the model of this phone triggering the issue.

Stephen1957
First Poster
Options

Also getting the same on my Samsung a5 (2017).

But can post from my laptop

Jolawson
Explorer
Options
It's a problem with the app on samsung phones
Jolawson
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20191012-222548_Samsung Internet.jpg

Christos1972
Apprentice
Options
I have exactly the same issue since yesterday the 12th October! I'm a J7 user... It's very annoying... Any solutions?
Christos1972
Apprentice
Options
Its for sure that the problem occurs ONLY on samsung mobile users...
AliB
Journeyman
Options
I have just been talking to a guy at Samsung. He didn't seem aware of the problem so I told him to tell his technical team to look at these pages.

He gave me some suggestions which basically was to force stop the Facebook app on my phone but it made no difference.
Bp11
First Poster
Options

I can't upload pics to Facebook