Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 13-10-2019 07:11 AM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
Katt
First Poster
Options

Same here with my A3 but I just installed Facebook Lite and it works. So the main app is the problem.

0 Likes
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options
Not the phone. Something with the Facebook app by the looks of things.
0 Likes
Itesh
Explorer
Options
Yeah..
0 Likes
Ialdans
Journeyman
Options
But when i log on my sons phone i can upload picture and i also log on to the browser (facebook) i also can upload photo.Only here in my samsung a7 facebook app that i cant upload photos
Ialdans
Journeyman
Options
Yes i think also its in the samsung phone
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options
Not quite yet. My workarou d has been to log into fb website on my phone. I've just been into my Google play store app and in notifications I've gone to Updates. My fb app was updated 2 days ago. When this all started. So I'm guessing it's that. I'm currently uninstalling updates so we will we if this works.
Ialdans
Journeyman
Options

I suggest to upload your photos in facebook browser or web because it works on me. Hope this would help  :smiling-face:

Itesh
Explorer
Options
Only Samsun phones with Facebook app is experiencing the issues
0 Likes
giannisanag
First Poster
Options

I don't have a samsung but a Xiaomi. I am facing this problem two days now but only with the main Facebook app, facebook lite and web both work . I suspect (since it's not problem appearing to all phones) that it has somentihg to do with the last Facebook app update (two days ago) and the firmware of some phones (a conflict or something like that, maybe the way pics are saved and uploaded). It is very annoying , I do not like Facebook lite.

0 Likes
Ialdans
Journeyman
Options
I will try that also. You mean by downgrading the facebook app?
0 Likes