Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 07:42 PM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

402 REPLIES 402
Mark42071
Student
Options

If I use the Samsung INTERNET browser Nd not the FB App.. it works.. so it some problems between the Facebook and And Samsung  file extensions?? On my samsung phone I have an INTER ET app that works so far... but otherwiae.. using the FB app... it doesn't allow me to post photos..

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Please check with Internet Browser access to Face and try.

Download Facebook Little App and check for some discards.

All pleased and with my most sincere help towards those who have the problem :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
vivm7
Journeyman
Options

Same here * only when I use my fb app I have the problem of posting. 

vivm7
Journeyman
Options

We did everything you suggested. 

We want to ise the full fb version, not fb liten not the little one! 

Thank you for everyone that is trying. Appreciate it. 

If someone does not have the issue and do not know the answer, please do not tell us what to do cause it is not working. 

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

To delete Samsung Account (please only if you remember the pass for reintroduce later)

Go to Cloud and Accounts / Accounts / search Samsung Account and select it / tree dot for options / Delete Account

One time I had a similar problem with a APP and I fixed in this way, I don't know if it works :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Ok and I want a new car, but at the moment WORKERS PEOPLE can continue WORKING with PICTURES & FACEBOOK :smiling-face: while we wait an official answer and fix :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Thanks all and I let you some temporal options while issue is derive to an investigation Samsung Team, I suppose than shortly you will have an official info o comunication and fix, I wait...

Good Luck:four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
Rmpop101
Journeyman
Options

Facebook on internet works.

Facebook app doesn't allow posting pictures. 

I don't want to use facebook lite and I would think everyone would expect facebook app to work as it has done before of we all change to lite then the app will always remain broken in this way. 

Does samsung people view this, or is there some better way we can report issue.

Yes Thankyou for trying to help but all we want is the app working in the way it does for others and that is only fair. It hasn't just happened it was like this yesterday so do samsung know about it, how do we find out? 

We all trying to help each other 

Jayde210114
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20191012-201658_Facebook.jpg

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

@Rmpop101 wrote:

Facebook on internet works.

Facebook app doesn't allow posting pictures. 

I don't want to use facebook lite and I would think everyone would expect facebook app to work as it has done before of we all change to lite then the app will always remain broken in this way. 

Does samsung people view this, or is there some better way we can report issue.

Yes Thankyou for trying to help but all we want is the app working in the way it does for others and that is only fair. It hasn't just happened it was like this yesterday so do samsung know about it, how do we find out? 

We all trying to help each other 

And I want the same as technical @Rmpop101 or what do you think?

Today is fest in Spain, also in part of your country , and weekend, Saturday night, and I am here trying to fix a occasional problem than occur in a moment witouth advice as user.

I left some solutions and its are working, but not for common user, only for person than can apreciate my help and effort to fix into my possibilities.

I wait that you get the Facebook App OK (all people), but while the fix come, you have there a few provisional solution similar to a spare wheel before a flat tire, I don't know who is the guilty or the cause, and you?, if you do not appreciate my help lets go out and speak with real persons outside and you do not use facebook with other method than original and continue speaking alone while really interesed people adapt to the provisional opctions for a few days until a fix.

Good evening and I hope I have been helpful, I think I was because almost everything we said worked :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes