Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in to S Health on my new phone

(Topic created on: 23-01-2021 08:05 PM)
DuskyReaper
Apprentice
Options

Old phone: Oneplus 6T

New phone: Oneplus 7 Pro

I have set up my Galaxy Watch with the new phone through the wearable app, and this works with no issues.

However when I try to sign in to Samsung Health app on the new phone after I enter my credentials, it just go in to the loading spinner screen and dosent move past that.

I have tried to clear cache and local data and uninstall/reinstall the app, but it dosent help.

Any suggestions?

73 REPLIES 73
Ado010
First Poster
Options

Amazing.. I just got the Galaxy Watch 3, same issue on my 7T. Latest version of SHealth app doesnt have "skip" function, and the login just spins -- although I was able to log into the Galaxy Wear app. Remove the "skip" function and not fixing this bug is... truly impressive.

0 Likes
Ado010
First Poster
Options

Especially after paying $400 for the watch 😂

0 Likes
Hedgepeth
Journeyman
Options

Yep. It is definitely some BS. Hope you were able to get in the crapp.

0 Likes
Ado010
First Poster
Options

Yep, I grabbed an old APK from apkmirror and the "skip login" workaround worked fine. Just embarrassing that a workaround like that is required for a $400 watch when an important function of it is tracking your movements and sleep 😂 Especially when many people wouldn't be comfortable with downloading and installing an APK.

0 Likes
Sha15
First Poster
Options

Can anyone help me, I think with the new update you cant skip the login. I have Honor 10 Lite. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
TINTAGEL45
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know if the Samsung health app is going to be fixed for non-samsung phones?

Am having the issue which appears to be widely reported for non-samsung phones, i.e. after inputting login details it just loads. 

Advice from Support is clear cache etc which doesn't work.. and then call the Samsung Health support line which seems a bit stupid for the sake of a potential app issues.

A few people have said to download an old version of Samsung health.. but this doesn't feel like a long term fix. 

0 Likes
DuskyReaper
Apprentice
Options

I have updated the solution with the workaround as @AT15 has described here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-smartphones/can-t-sign-in-to-s-health-on-my-new-phone/m-p/...

0 Likes
Chuffediam
First Poster
Options

Big big thanks for this solution. Since the last update I've just had an absolute nightmare with the Health app, not being able to log on to my Samsung account  I followed your advice but used an earlier version. I had to reset my Active watch but not really a problem.  I'll ensure I don't automatically upgrade the App from now on.  I do wonder how much testing the App developers really undertake.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
mahade037
First Poster
Options

Worked great for me. Install the old one and, login and update to the new one with no hassle. 

0 Likes
qco1517
First Poster
Options

Thank you! Not even Samsung could assist with this issue.

0 Likes