Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in to S Health on my new phone

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 01:53 PM)
DuskyReaper
Apprentice
Options

Old phone: Oneplus 6T

New phone: Oneplus 7 Pro

I have set up my Galaxy Watch with the new phone through the wearable app, and this works with no issues.

However when I try to sign in to Samsung Health app on the new phone after I enter my credentials, it just go in to the loading spinner screen and dosent move past that.

I have tried to clear cache and local data and uninstall/reinstall the app, but it dosent help.

Any suggestions?

73 REPLIES 73
Seth3399
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately for me, there is no skip button on login screen. But if I enter login info... Just spinning circle afterwards. Customer support was no help. 

Screenshot_20210121-051753.png

0 Likes
Hedgepeth
Journeyman
Options

Someone the other day told me to download the December update. But you have to uninstall the one that you have. The skip button shows up hit the skip button and then you can log in at the profile page and my app is working now. I'll see if I can find the link real quick and post it up here that I used. It's funny we can send a Rover to Mars and get feedback from the Juno spacecraft that's beyond the solar system but we can't get a Samsung health app to work.

Hedgepeth
Journeyman
Options

https://s-health.en.uptodown.com/android

Scroll down to the bottom and use the December update.

0 Likes
Chrissz01247
First Poster
Options

Can you please explain this. Expecially how do u open s app without signing in. Please and ty. Sincerely a very irritated girl lol 

0 Likes
Hedgepeth
Journeyman
Options

I can try it's a little hard to describe but you go to that web page and you scroll all the way down to the bottom and it's got update versions and you click on the December update and you install it. with my phone I had to give the web page permission to download and it downloaded and then installed it on its own. And then once the app is on your phone you just skip the process of signing in it takes you to the main page of the app and then at the top left corner I believe was your profile picture and from there you can sign in. I hope that helps I know it was super frustrating

VimalD
First Poster
Options

Awesome! It worked for me! Thanks!!!

0 Likes
sleepyguy
First Poster
Options

I'm not presented with a "skip" or able to access settings within S Health. Google Pixel 5

0 Likes
Hedgepeth
Journeyman
Options

Uninstall the app and then go to this web page

https://s-health.en.uptodown.com/android

Scroll down to the bottom you're going to see a series of updates with dates choose the December update from 2020 install it from your web browser. I had to allow my phone permission in order to do so. Little download it'll install the app on your phone and then you can hit the skip button.

sleepyguy
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply. I used apkmirror to find an older app I think from august of last year and solved the issue with basically the same steps. 

0 Likes
Hedgepeth
Journeyman
Options

Good. It's ridiculous. 

0 Likes