Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in to S Health on my new phone

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 11:06 AM)
DuskyReaper
Apprentice
Options

Old phone: Oneplus 6T

New phone: Oneplus 7 Pro

I have set up my Galaxy Watch with the new phone through the wearable app, and this works with no issues.

However when I try to sign in to Samsung Health app on the new phone after I enter my credentials, it just go in to the loading spinner screen and dosent move past that.

I have tried to clear cache and local data and uninstall/reinstall the app, but it dosent help.

Any suggestions?

73 REPLIES 73
Members_io6NBwi
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this. Did it today and all worked. Perhaps admin could put this solution up as approved way of synching a Galaxy Watch to non-Samsung phone. Ta. 

Albertmp
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I don't see the skip option, where is it supposed to appear please? Thanks!!!

Screenshot_20210115-164249.jpg

Hamsandwich65
First Poster
Options

I have tried all the steps you mentioned above. I dont see an option to skip or start the app without logging in. Am I just missing it?

Alvils
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

Did you solve the problem? Same for me. And no skip button for me too.

Anybody can help? I have xiaomi mi T10. 

Laksefar400
First Poster
Options

But where is the skip button?!?!? I have an Xiamoi 9T and I don't have any option to press skip...

AT15
Journeyman
Options

This did problem ever resolve? I still see this a problem after 6 months.

0 Likes
AT15
Journeyman
Options

I don't see a way to skip login either. Anyone who managed to without compromising your phone, downloading an older apk?

Alvils
Apprentice
Options

Working for me. Find older version off application by Google. Installed and then you can get in with skip button. After that I logged in and update application. 

AT15
Journeyman
Options

Thank you Alvils. Could you please help me with a link to download the older version of the app.

Really appreciate your help. 

0 Likes
Alvils
Apprentice
Options