Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in to S Health on my new phone

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 12:06 PM)
DuskyReaper
Apprentice
Options

Old phone: Oneplus 6T

New phone: Oneplus 7 Pro

I have set up my Galaxy Watch with the new phone through the wearable app, and this works with no issues.

However when I try to sign in to Samsung Health app on the new phone after I enter my credentials, it just go in to the loading spinner screen and dosent move past that.

I have tried to clear cache and local data and uninstall/reinstall the app, but it dosent help.

Any suggestions?

73 REPLIES 73
Louellen
Journeyman
Options

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

We kindly inform you that we have received an answer from the department in charge.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

About this issue, our development team is currently working on it and it will be reflected to our future updates soon.

Got this reply from Samsung. Looks like we will have to wait for the next update. I'm glad they finally replied. 

Aj1979
Journeyman
Options

Excellent. Thank you for updating the status here. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Until then, we need to make sure we don't rest our phone or pray that our phone doesn't go bad ::)!

Glad that Samsung has finally acknowledged there is a concern. 

0 Likes
Louellen
Journeyman
Options

Hi I updated the app today and I was finally able to sign in. I didn't lose any data during the period I wasn't signed in either! So happy :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
Aj1979
Journeyman
Options

Glad to hear that. Unfortunately in my case , it forces me to reset the watch and I lost data since August. However the issue indeed stands resolved. 

0 Likes
Andyskordis
First Poster
Options

Thanks matey spot on. 

RebeccaS
First Poster
Options

Thank you SO much for sharing this! 

cos192000
First Poster
Options

Thank you!

Dreezby
First Poster
Options

Thanks! This helped me 😃

Glum_uk
First Poster
Options

This solution worked for me as well 

MeForADay
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this, I had exactly the same issue, your solution worked for me too on my Huawei P20 lite