sanangeles
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I'm trying to login to any European Samsung website like

-    www.samsung.com/uk/

-    www.samsung.com/de/

-    www.samsung.com/it/

and after I login with my credentials or with google, I'm sent back to the homepage (e.g. shop.samsung.com/uk/) and the result is that I'm not logged in, no error or message telling about any problem. Deleting cookie, changing browser or even device (both pc and mobile phone) doesn't solve the problem, so it has to be some server side issue .

Actually I can login only if I do it in 

-    www.samsung.com/us/

-    account.samsung.com

probably those systems are using a different login mechanism.

Last time that I had to buy something on the samsung portal I had to do it like a non registered user, providing the same email that I have linked to the non accessible account.

I tried to contact the customer services by email but they just said that I'm the only one with this problem and so they can't do anything, not even forward it to the right support team, I don't think is a type of answer that Samsung should give to somebody who bought TVs, mobile phones, gridges, etc for years and years.

I hope any of you could help me to solve this problem or to escalate it to the right people.

Thanks,

Angelo

20 REPLIES 20
Elaine53
First Poster
Options
It's the same with me, just happened today😤
0 Likes
Alpha101
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys,

Exactly the same issue here. Started when I changed my email address. Driving me crazy. Has anyone found any solution? 

Regards

0 Likes
Quim45
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue... We should have a response for such a company like samsung... shame

0 Likes
crolqnixx
First Poster
Options

Had this issue with all my browsers on PC when I was trying to register a Samsung product and wasn't sure what the issue was.

I managed to login by disabling adblock- made an account to post this so I hope it helps someone else!

0 Likes
Members_2yRh3BO
First Poster
Options

its still the same now .

0 Likes
Members_UZgHgjx
First Poster
Options

The issue still persists. I cant even login into Samsung Members. It only works in Google Chrome.

0 Likes
Manu75
Apprentice
Options

Exactly same issue here (France) unable to login except account.samsung.com

0 Likes
Slack303
Explorer
Options
The fix for this is

To to account.samsung.com

Go to manage email and change it to another email address, you'll need to verify it by logging in to that email account and copying the verification code.

To back to account.Samsung.Com and enter the verification code.

Go to Samsung.com/uk (or request ever country you're in) and log in. Youll to through terms and conditions and captcha like it's the first time you've visited the site and boom, it works.

I've had this issue for well over a year.

Good luck. Thanks to a previous poster for the tip.
Slack303
Explorer
Options
Nice one mate. This worked.
TheKusz
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, maybe because I created my Samsung account with Google (?). 
I had been asked to create a password in my account, I did it, but it keeps asking me to create a password, and sends an email with "register password" which only goes to the change password page (I got 10 already). Now - even thought it's still asking for password creation-, I'm able to login with email + password (not Google), but it's still HTTP 502 (in the shopping page).
I also can't change my email, because wherever I push it wants me to register another password, and just send me another useless email.

I have a Sansung tv, and I'm planning to buy the new s23 ultra, but honestly, I'm having second thoughts now. For a high-end brand (with high-end prices), I don't believe it's acceptable to have such a buggy website (app also..), and non-caring customer service.

Don't we have anough accounts to be used as verification? Why bother with Samsung account if they don't even want to pay people to fix basic functionality.

0 Likes