Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can only see 200 items of 'Favorite pages'

(Topic created on: 10-12-2019 05:43 PM)
Favourite-pages
First Poster
Options

Please help. I have 400+ items that are saved in my Favourite Pages, but I can only see 200 items. I've tried Samsung Live chat but the 'select enquiry' isn't showing the options. I tried emailing Samsung but the 'enter model' is not working 😞

Can someone help me on how I can access the rest of my favourite pages? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Favourite-pages: Please can you confirm the model number and current Android version of your phone, and I will look into this for you?
0 Likes
Favourite-pages
First Poster
Options

Model number is SM-J330F and the android version is 8.0.0. When I go into collections on Google, I can only see 200 pages of the 400+ pages I saved. I don't know if it's a problem with Samsung or Google... 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Are you using Google.com on your phone's browser, or the Google app? I've looked into this for you and Google's support page mentions that it's possible to save Images, places, itineraries, and web pages on the Google app, on a phone running Android 8.14, therefore if you're currently on 8.0 then you may wish to check for an update via the Google Play Store. If you're using the browser then you can add Images, places and itineraries, but NOT webpages, which might explain why some of your collections aren't showing up. For more clarification I recommend reaching out to Google support.
0 Likes