Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera blurry

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 08:41 AM)
Camerablurrd
Student
Options

My back camera has gone all blurry and no focus... no idea why as it was ok yesterday... any ideas help so far i have restarted phone, turned off for a few mins then  on again, turned off all other active apps, cleaned lens with microfibre cloth and just ordinary cloth dry obv.... all of which has had no effect any help or ideas im not massively good with tech when it goes wrong

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Camerablurrd 

There are some self tests via 》

Go over to your dial pad and type in *#0*#, this will bring up a number of tests.

Front Camera: Select Front Cam, align your phone and tap to take a photo. Review the quality of the photo and let us know the results. You can then tap the screen to return to the LCD test screen.

Back Camera: Select Mega Cam. Align your phone and tap the ‘capture’ icon to take a photo. Verify that the flash works during this as well. 

Review the photo and let us know the results.

Let me know if your cameras focus correctly in this mode. 

If they do, then it highlights a software issue, if not, then I'd recommend popping into a Service Location to have your phones looked at by a trusty engineer at a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location"

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Camerablurrd
Student
Options

Hi its really strange as later in the day camera went back to normal?? But again this morning was blurred did the test and it went back to normal no idea what is going on but if i can keep getting it back to normal i will bare with and take to a shop when i can

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

OK @Camerablurrd 

Hopefully the pandemic will decrease soon allowing the Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres to re open.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes