Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls randomly transferring to my samsung watch mid call

(Topic created on: 24-04-2019 08:36 PM)
Svenski
First Poster
Options

Hi. recently when I answer a call on my samsung s10+, after a couple of minutes the handset goes silent and I discover that the call has transfered itself onto my samsung watch (42mm). Press the bluetooth connection button on the phone and it comes back to the phone.  Maybe a minute later, it transfers itself back to the watch. (Happened 4 times on a single phone call today. Also happens on outgoing calls from the phone handset). Has anyone else experienced this and know how to stop it. Ie if I make or receive a call on the s10+, I don't want it to transfer to the watch unless specifically requested. thanks!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
MellishR
First Poster
Options

Three years later; I've just had the same happen between my S20 and my Watch 4 Classic. There have also been occasions when my phone has been out of reach and I've taken a call on my watch but would then have liked to switch to the phone. I'm not aware of a bluetooth connection button on the phone: if I want to turn bluetooth on or off I go through Settings. But anyway I don't want to turn Bluetooth off, just to transfer a call from the watch to the phone. I can't find any relevant instruction in the PDF manual.

0 Likes
MellishR
First Poster
Options

I happened to mention this to someone (who came to my door collecting for a charity). She told me there should be a relevant icon at the top of the phone's screen. I couldn't see that, but I did find that switching loudspeaking on and then off again did the trick.

0 Likes