Support

Open search

Bixby UK

Highlighted
Apprentice

Is it just me or does anyone else find that Bixby has gone deaf. It doesn't matter how much I shout at Bixby it very rarely responds now. It was fine at first but since adding updates it doesn't work. I've even gone back to the beginning and started again. Anyone else in the world finding this or only in UK or just my phone and I. Thanks Jay 

Jay
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Apprentice

Is it just me or does anyone else find that Bixby has gone deaf. It doesn't matter how much I shout at Bixby it very rarely responds now. It was fine at first but since adding updates it doesn't work. I've even gone back to the beginning and started again. Anyone else in the world finding this or only in UK or just my phone and I. Thanks Jay 

Jay
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Have you tried the training in settings where you say set sentences to Bixby. 

Also there is a sensitivity option where you put it high when using the Bixby Voice Command Hi Bixby. 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone Owner.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.
Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G _256Gb >_ Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Ignore that phone gone mad definitely not me๐Ÿ˜€

Jay
Highlighted

Just did both of those things that was what I did just before my post. Thanks though 

Jay
Highlighted

Samsung is ''*****ING it UP''.

Many customars are waiting an waiting, ..........

None REPLIES anymore !!!!!!!!!

Keep you're money, to you, instead ......
And FORGET this SICK COMPAGNY !!!!!!!!!!!

I've buyed a NEW = BLURAY WRITER

I keep repeating over and over again.

SAMSUNG = SICK !!!!!! NO MORE SUPPORT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
First Poster
Hi. I was just looking door some sorry of fix door this problem. I can not set the hi bixby for the life of me. It just can not hear me. It works with the button but deaf whilst setting up hi bixby. Do u have a solution yet of know y this happening to us ??
Highlighted
Apprentice

Same here with my Note 8 UK, and my Girlfriends S8+. Not just you. 

@ProfJay wrote:

Highlighted
Apprentice
I'm getting same problems
Highlighted
Same problem in UK on S8. If i uninstall the updates it works for a while but when you remove the update you have to set bixby voice again! A few mins on it tells me i need to update despite having updated turned off ! Guess what updates and Bixby goes deaf again. Think I will disable and stick with google
Top Liked Authors