Support

Open search

Bixby offline

Highlighted
First Poster

I really like Bixby,but been able to use it offline would be great as i hate always been conneted to the net, it would also be very helpfull for people with dissabilitys or issues with useing there hands.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Bixby can be invoked by turning on that feature where you can say “ Hi Bixby “ and it’ll launch without having to use the dedicated Bixby Button. 

As far as I’m aware all the A.I Assistants generally need a Data Connection to use the servers to function. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _ Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10. Snapdragon 865+

Highlighted

for while it is not possible, i hope someday this can happen

Highlighted

I noticed Bixby is too good to access information local to phone. Like reminders / phone settings.

It would be great if Samsung consider offline version of Bixby for phone controls. 

Highlighted

Same to me. I don't really like having a microphone spying on me and transmitting everything to the internet where the 3-letter-agencies can listen too. Using bixby offline for some basic functions would be nice. The computing power of e.g. a Galaxy Note 10  should be sufficient.

Top Liked Authors