Battery s7 edge draining significantly overnight. 20%+ with all services, apart from Wi-Fi, turned off. Location, bluetooth,NFC, phone visibility all off. Battery monitoring all GSAM indicates phone held awake 83% of time. Have reset phone, emergency software installation with smart switch, wiped cache. Would appreciate some assistance please.
Perhaps try safe mode.
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily unistall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
1. Press and hold the Power key.
2. Tap Restart.
Current Phone ~
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+
Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.