Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else remember the S7?

(Topic created on: 29-05-2024 09:56 AM)
nevanab
Explorer
Options
I do, mines certainly in good condition too.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I had the S7 Edge back in the day
Really liked that phone.
Was a good size to carry around as well
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Remember it well was grate phone. Kept it for years
G G
m4rkfish
Student
Options
2 days ago I upgraded my parents phones from the S7 to the S22, I'm still getting constant messages asking how do I...
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
I have an S7 Edge that is still alive and kicking @nevanab. It was my first phone that could record video at 60fps, and I loved the thing for this. It had a very bad screen burn in issue unfortunately. My first handset was replaced after 11 months as half of the display went pinkish coloured. My second (and current) handset has had half it's display go pinkish also. This only happened when it was out of contract insurance, as I had moved on to a Note 9 by then. And that phone was FANTASTIC and still going well today also. I even have an S3 which is also still going strong. Samsung phones sure do last well if you take care of them.
nevanab
Explorer
Options
The s7 had the biggest screen issues due to its curved display.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I still have a mint 128GB S6 Edge, but I can't remember the password I used when I gave it to my son.

Still looks great, the S7 Edge after that my wife dropped, the screen shattered, think I traded it in.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
nevanab
Explorer
Options
Have you tried using the revovery mode factory reset on the S6?
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Tried it all, even pleaded with Samsung, and also looked at 3rd party methods and ODIN type tools, but no luck.

It was a pain but did make me think, if you lose a mobile, it's not worth anything except parts.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
Indeed. It was a shame, as it was a fantastic phone in ever other way.
0 Likes