Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Pie (9.0) on Samsung A5 2017

(Topic created on: 13-11-2020 06:11 AM)
Amorim1080p
First Poster
Options

I just noticed my phone (A5 2017) didn't get the update for the newest android while my father's J5 (2017) did! What a shame Samsung!

18 REPLIES 18
Bis1
Student
Options
So do it
0 Likes
Erca
Apprentice
Options

@Amorim1080p wrote:

I just noticed my phone (A5 2017) didn't get the update for the newest android while my father's J5 (2017) did! What a shame Samsung!

samsung galaxy a5 2017

0 Likes
Erca
Apprentice
Options

@Amorim1080p wrote:

0 Likes
verymadmax
First Poster
Options

My wife's phone is A5 2017 and it's only Android 8.0.0 on it.

What a shame Samsung that you forget about released phones and focused only on stamping new ones.

We will never buy Samsung and will not recommend the phones of your brand if someone asks us.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

The A5 2017 was released with an out of date os. It really should be be updated to pie. Restore some faith in Samsung

Jack990
Journeyman
Options

But it's not fair. The j3 2017 got android 9 which is a terrible terrible phone. That's why Samsung lose their customers like me I just bought an iPhone and coudnt be more happier. At least they give 4 plus years of updates!!

0 Likes
Jack990
Journeyman
Options

@sandrorsduarte wrote:
Why is that? When I bought my a5, the j5 was and It still is inferior. So why dont Samsung create one last update? Is it to much to ask for?

Just switch to iphone bro the Korean octopus eaters won't send an update  out unfortunately even though the *****ty J series got it

Jack990
Journeyman
Options

Mate, it won't even get android 9 how the hell will it get 10. Just switch to iphone like me. 4 years of update for iPhones!!

0 Likes
Jack990
Journeyman
Options

Because the Korean octopus eaters want us to buy their newest phones 5hus not updating the older models. As I've told the other just switch to iphone bro you'll get 4 years of updates from Apple.

0 Likes