Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

All my call keep going straight to voicemail

(Topic created on: 30-01-2018 09:27 AM)
Jamesscunny
Apprentice
Options

Hi I have a new Samsung galaxy S8 and my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail... is this a phone problem or software problem.... anyone else have this issue?

Regards James

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jamesscunny
Apprentice
Options
All sorted.... when I rang they told me that my sim hadn't been activated... so now activated 😃

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options
Hi James,

Do you have any call diverts setup? This is usually network specific James and nothing to do with the hardware or software of the phone.
0 Likes
Jamesscunny
Apprentice
Options

No no blocking or diverts set up.... all settings are open.... I'll ring virgin this afternoon after I finish work and query it with them 

0 Likes
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options
That's probably the best idea James, but dial this from your phone and it'll cancel all diverts if there's any setup you don't know about, dial #002# and call, other than that Virgin will have to take a look.
Solution
Jamesscunny
Apprentice
Options
All sorted.... when I rang they told me that my sim hadn't been activated... so now activated 😃
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options
It's always the obvious things that trip us up James, but that's brilliant you've got it sorted now, cheers for the update buddy. ☺
careining
Apprentice
Options

@John4Oh wrote:
That's probably the best idea James, but dial this from your phone and it'll cancel all diverts if there's any setup you don't know about, dial #002# and call, other than that Virgin will have to take a look.

I did this in USA and it disabled my phone completely! Wth???? I was looking for solution to same problem. My phone did a TERRIBLE update this morning and nothing but problems ever since 😢😢😢😭😭