Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

All my call keep going straight to voicemail

(Topic created on: 26-05-2021 06:16 AM)
Mie1
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

All my call keep going straight to voicemail and my phone has been activated. Have had for over 6 month. Thank you for your help

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Takecha
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I cannot receive incoming calls. They all go to voice mail. I just purchased the A50 Ihate it. Never had these problems with note 9. How do I resolve

0 Likes
Takecha
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Samsung A50 all my calls go straight to vm
0 Likes
TulsaScott
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Thank you.  Seems to have worked.  Hope it lasts.

0 Likes
sam126
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Probably a network provider issue

---------------------------------------------------------Signature------------------------------------------------------------

[US only] Save on your online purchases with the cashback site trusted by 10 million users

0 Likes
Annoyed64
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
My Samsung s10e calls keep going to voice mail. This is so annoying has I have to keep phoning people back. Since having this phone 📱 it is one thing or another. Possibly upgrade to a different brand next year.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Other Smartphones

@Annoyed64: Can you try opening the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Supplementary Services > Call Forwarding > Voice Call > Make sure all options here are toggled off, especially 'Always Forward'. 

0 Likes
Jeff L
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Thanks Chewbacca--

I own a Galaxy S7. Your recommendation for clearing the cache on the three "Phone" apps did the trick. I did not need to clear the data (and probably thankful that I didn't have to).

Jeff