Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

A3 (2016) battery suddenly not charging

(Topic created on: 07-06-2017 11:02 AM)
Amyhiggins24
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I've had my Samsung A3 (2016) for about a year now and last night all of a sudden I noticed the battery wouldn't charge. Before this it had charged fine. I've tried a different plug and through a laptop and it's  still got 0% battery. 

I just tried to reset it (power button and volume down) but the screen went dead again after reloading. Now there's no lights or sounds coming from the device. 

HELP! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TracyR
Options
Other Smartphones

Hey @Amyhiggins24,

I recommend contacting your nearest Service Location to have your phone inspected by an engineer.

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
TracyR
Options
Other Smartphones

Hey @Amyhiggins24,

I recommend contacting your nearest Service Location to have your phone inspected by an engineer.

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

View solution in context

0 Likes
chrisc1981
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

i am having the same problem after noughut update i have tried several chargers but no luck however it will charge connected to a pc or laptop

0 Likes
Tomreef
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

if you come to samsung centre you have change main board and not save your importan data

0 Likes
Liam7
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I had this problem for 4 weeks. Finnally fixed it by chance. Plug phone in to charger and turn on. Go into battery power saving settings and put on to full power save mode. Now you should be able to take out the charger when settings are applied . Once taken out use the phone as you would and run the battery completly flat. (Took 2 days for me) when pluged back inwas charging properly again

0 Likes