Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A series Camera stutter

(Topic created on: 18-04-2021 02:58 PM)
MirkoGhi
Navigator
Options

Hi all, I own an A72 and I get quite frequently stutter while filming stabilized video. but it shows stutter even while simply using the camera app. Saving on sd or phone doesen't matter. It may lag even while not recording. You have similar experience?

i tried resetting the app and clearing cache in recovery.

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @MirkoGhi. Try a Hardware Test. Dial *#0*# and select MEGA CAM and FRONT CAM to test the cameras are working correctly. 

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I had this problem on my old S7 Edge MirkoGhi when recording video and it could only be solved by turning the stabilization off. You should not have to do this though should you as the feature is there to work for you and you are paying for it to work. If it is happening in the camera app too and you have done your resets which you have then I would ring your carrier or supplier and take steps towards getting a replacement or at least a repair to your phone?.. Good luck MirkoGhi. 👍
0 Likes
MirkoGhi
Navigator
Options

hi, thanks, cameras are working fine with mega camera, is the video mode giving me trouble. it loses some frames while recording. not always, but it happens quite frequently. here's an exemple https://youtu.be/EdDDrZh0Ixk

0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
I have issues like that with my S20FE 5G, its a software related issue sadly so only an update can fix it. Its sad samsung hasnt optimised its cameras so well
0 Likes
Dean81
Explorer
Options

Having the sam problem with my A72 model. After the screen freezing and not responding touch, which was fixed replacing its flat cable, the camera stutter issues is the secound problem that i have. It seems that this phone is garbage. Battery is also not good at all, after three years of using it. 

0 Likes