Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A New Level OF Galaxy Software

(Topic created on: 19-01-2023 01:09 PM)
slman-youssef
Journeyman
Options
Greetings, .I am a user of Galaxy devices, and I love them very much, which prompted me to search in the smallest details and write a small report for some of the features that most users and YouTube platforms subscribed to, that it will transfer Galaxy devices to another level.

developments:
-Developing the Samsung pass feature to support locking applications and using the fingerprint and face ID together.

-Improved animations, transitions between applications, return to the home page, and within the application lists.

-Improve the transition between the wide and ultra wide camera.

-Permanent development of camera software because the hardware is very powerful.

-Developing camera software and making colors more realistic in animated scenes that contain vivid colors.

-Optimizing battery consumption and making the system fully control it to provide the highest efficiency.

-Development of Samsung DEX and bringing developers to become like an operating system with its features and qualities for the tablet.

-Developing fast charging that does not negatively affect battery life.

-Fixed some problems connecting to Wi-Fi and cellular networks.

Extras:
* Adding options to switch animations, the shape of the fingerprint reader, and attention to customizations.

* Work on super wallpapers, pay attention to AOD, and add transitions between it and the lock interface and the main screen.

* Add biometric verification when requesting a QR network code to protect against intruders.

* Add the feature of blocking unwanted connected devices when running Hotspot.

* When a number is blocked, receive a notification when they try to contact you.

* Add the feature of transferring the data in the secure folder via the Smart Switch when backing up the phone data and confirming the verification of the identity of the person before copying.

* Add the feature of sharing applications via Quick Share and Nearby Share.

* Add the users feature on the phone and unlock each user through his fingerprint.

* Add the feature of displaying the percentage of battery health.

suggestions:
+Support updates for a longer period with Flagship devices.

+Make a special logo for the flagship devices, such as the S series, to distinguish them, as is the case with the iPhone.

+Preserving the curved screens in the Flagship devices, even to a small degree, to make them run in a distinct line and different from iPhone and other devices.

+Draw attention to the shape of the rear lights to become more powerful in a different and distinctive way.

+Draw attention to the front camera and improve it more.

+Paying attention to the good lock application, which added to Galaxy devices a touch of creativity and distinctive customization, and trying to provide application features within the interface and not needing the application.

+Keeping the pen in the series S Ultra category, which distinguishes it from all competitors in the market.

+The use of distinctive and strong metal for the edges, such as stainless steel.

+BIXBY support for the Arabic language, which may eliminate Siri and Google due to the large number of users of Samsung devices.

+Opening the Galaxy Store application and the theme in most of the prohibited countries to enjoy greater use, higher evaluation, and continuous interface application updates, so that the user can benefit from the entirety of his Galaxy device.

+Make some adjustments to the QuickPanel and change its shape.

+Returning the charger to the box with the coming years and making a qualitative leap with Galaxy devices may be a knockout for most other brands.

Thank you for reading, and I hope it helped me, because I did a lot to go into these details, and I hope you will support me to continue. Sincerely.

Slman
Youssef

12 REPLIES 12
slman-youssef
Journeyman
Options
Please like the post so Samsung management can see it
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
What phone are you using slman?
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That is such a concise well thought out list @slman-youssef. Congratulations to you, and I hope your post gets duly noticed. 👍👍
slman-youssef
Journeyman
Options
Note 10
0 Likes
slman-youssef
Journeyman
Options
Thank you 🖤
slman-youssef
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know a way to deliver this post to Samsung management
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
If you can, consider an upgrade. You will find some of the stuff in the new flagships... I like your listing though.
slman-youssef
Journeyman
Options
I know this and one ui 5 came with a lot of features. But I couldn't develop that's why I shared this post, maybe Samsung will support me to continue with more
0 Likes
KarlosSalise
Apprentice
Options

I really want to take my business to the next level, so I try to use new technologies and different software. Plus, little things like using templates, like this NDA https://www.pandadoc.com/california-nda-template/, can make a big difference in your workflow, giving you more time to get things done.