I am trying to setup 2 step verification help

Also looking for warranty info 

8 REPLIES 8
AntS
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @LEEBECK69. :smileyhappy:

Warranty info can be found here.

Can you tell us more about what you're trying to do the 2 step verification for?

0 Likes
Paulwilson907
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

The 2-step verification is in your Samsung account under security. A picture is included in my gallery of the settings OP asked for.

Paul Wilson

0 Likes
ghiata
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

there coms no mesage on my sim card and i need to pass this 2 step verification ,i need my acount again please help me

LiamH
Pathfinder
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @ghiata

Can you provide some further information on the issue you're facing?

Thanks,

Liam

0 Likes
OsamaSalman99
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

@LiamH wrote:

Hi @ghiata

Can you provide some further information on the issue you're facing?

Thanks,

Liam

I am facing the same problem. I factory-reset my phone and I wanted to sign in to my Samsung Account, everything was fine until it reached the Two-Step Verification, it says that it sent a message to my phone number with the code, but I recieved nothing. Tried to do the same thing a couple more times but I still don't recieve any messages. And now I can't  sign  in to my account. What can I do?

Kyronex
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

@Paulwilson907 wrote:

The 2-step verification is in your Samsung account under security. A picture is included in my gallery of the settings OP asked for.

Paul Wilson

I can't even enable 2-step authentication, I type in my phone number but not receiving any verification SMS messages from Samsung. Every other site I use 2-step with works fine with the same phone number.

0 Likes
ubiquist
Pioneer
Options
Other Smartphones
Same here. Tried to enter the phone number several times. No code is sent out by SMS.
Marc - Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G - Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
tinoe
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

it gets to the type in your number part and tthne doesnt send it...samsung galaxy j6

0 Likes