Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi calling

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 01:35 AM)
coakers
Explorer
Options
Trying to sort, is anyone else getting an error on the mmi code #1234# this let's you know what the csc settings are, as this may be an issue with software on phone 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@coakers 

hello

you may view what csc are in under settings → about phone → software info → service provider SW ver

thanks😉🆗

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
coakers
Explorer
Options
mmm if that's the case then it's not showing tef, o2u otf
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

thanks

that's O2, kindly check with them for this service please

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)

0 Likes
coakers
Explorer
Options
got phone from Samsung not o2 so reluctant to provide help
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

alright

kindly open the Settings → search above "Wi-Fi call", to see if we have results please

thanks

(\_/)
(='.'=)

0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
Pull out the SIM card, restart the phone, after full loading, insert the SIM card back. the wifi calling settings will appear. This is the O2 problem and Android 11
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
biz88
First Poster
Options
had a software update this morning seem to have fixed the issue. Still have wifi calling when restarting phone.
0 Likes
steelmalc
Helping Hand
Options

im with vodafone annd still have this problem iv phoned them and all they will say its because it a really new phone its not working as yet but it will do also done the sim out restart the phone and that doent work

S24 ultra 512gb-q95t tv- Galaxy watch 46mm
0 Likes
coakers
Explorer
Options
thanks for comments, turn out was o2 added wifi calling myself once I found it buried deep on Web my o2 could not find via app o2
0 Likes